Cyril Flint Befrienders is heavily dependent upon volunteers to help us to deliver a much needed service to lonely older people in the local community. We are currently keen to recruit more Admin Assistants to help us with administration and telephone calls, working as part of our team.
– Assisting Charity Co-Ordinator in putting information packs together for Volunteers and Service Users.
– Assisting Charity Co-Ordinator in collecting required information on each prospective volunteer.
– Data input.
– Answering and making telephone calls as required.
– Basic IT skills.
– Reliable and Trustworthy.
– Understanding of confidentiality.
– Good commination skills.
A minimum of one hour per week and committed to the role for at least 6 months if possible.
Volunteers will be asked to complete their volunteering in our office.
The Sharples Building 1-3 Church Road, Urmston M41 9EH.
Our office hours are 8.30am – 4.00pm Monday – Friday.
Volunteers must be 18 years old or over and are required to complete an enhanced DBS check (no charge for this).